Currently, clay masks are increasingly popular and widely used. One of the best-selling product lines is Kiehl’s Clay Mask Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
According to PR, Kiehl’s clay mask has many uses from controlling oil, tightening pores to brightening and smoothing skin, pushing hidden acne… So the actual effectiveness of using Rare Earth Deep mask. How is Pore Cleansing Masque? Which skin type is the clay mask suitable for? How much? Please refer to the article below to have the most objective view!
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is in the Top 5 best-selling clay masks
Kiehl’s Clay Mask from which country?
Kiehl’s is a luxury cosmetic brand from New York, USA. Kiehl’s officially appeared on the market in 1951, initially as a small pharmacy on the East side of New York City. Over the years of operation, Kiehl’s is now one of the major cosmetic brands, has a sustainable position in the market with more than 250 stores worldwide and more than 1000 retail stores.
Kiehl’s product lines are quite diverse, the products are of good quality and are highly appreciated. Unlike other cosmetics, Kiehl’s cosmetics are not made from chemical compounds, mixed nutrients.
Kiehl’s product lines have the perfect combination of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, medical and herbal products. The main ingredients of Kiehl’s cosmetics are made from natural ingredients produced on advanced technological lines, and the production process is strictly controlled. As such, almost all of the brand’s products are highly regarded, including the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque.
Ingredients of Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
As I have shared, Kiehl’s cosmetics are all benign products from nature, without the use of chemical preservatives. So does the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque clay mask. The main ingredients of this baby include:
- White clay (Amazonian white clay- kaolin): removes harmful bacteria, controls excess oil on the skin
- Bentonite clay: This is a type of clay originating from Canada and the Midwest United States that works to absorb excess oil on the skin, as well as absorb toxins that make the skin rough and rough.
- Salicylic Acid: push acne under the skin and dry acne scars
- Aloe – juice from aloe vera has a moisturizing effect on the skin
- Glycerin and vitamin E: provide moisture to the skin.
- Corn Starch (Corn Powder), Oat Kernel Flour: has the ability to absorb excess oil on the skin while tightening pores
There are no fragrances, parabens, or alcohol in the ingredients list. Many of you wonder on the product packaging that says Alcohol, this is Cetearyl Alcohol – a fatty alcohol that is not as harmful to the skin as the dry alcohols that we often avoid. So Kiehl’s mask is very benign, safe, does not cause skin irritation or allergies!
What is the use of Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque?
Based on the composition of the product, you can see that this baby has the following main uses:
- Absorbs oil, dirt, and pores without drying out the skin
- Treat acne hidden under the skin, remove all kinds of acne bran, blackhead, hidden acne
- Has antibacterial properties, prevents inflammation
- Unclogs pores, helps to shrink pores and brighten skin.
Reviews Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is good for acne?
In terms of design, this baby has a jar shape, with a screw cap, a white plastic shell that looks quite simple. On the face cover write the brand name, product name and full description of the product (the familiar packaging presentation of Kiehl’s products).
Currently on the market, Kiehl’s clay masks have many sizes with many capacities to choose from, the largest is 142g, the smaller has 28ml, 14ml and even sample packs of 5ml to try. In general, such a design is very convenient to meet all user needs.
Sample Kiehl’s Clay Mask
I quite like her texture! Usually, the clay masks currently on the market are dry and clumps that are difficult to spread on the skin. However, with Kiehl’s products, you will have a completely different view. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque is smooth like butter, very easy to spread on the face and is not too quick to dry if in an environment with enough moisture.
Apply the cream on the face, after about 10 minutes, wash it off with water, you will see the skin is very clean, the excess oil is removed, the skin surface is clear, chipped, each pore is exhaled after a day.
Many of you in the process of using kiehl’s clay mask get acne and feel confused, thinking that the clay mask is not good, not suitable for the skin. But not really!
After 1 month of use, you will feel a very obvious change, hidden acne, acne bran, blackheads after each application will rise to the surface, you clean very easily. Besides, thanks to the ingredients of aloe, glycerin, vitamin E, your skin will also be shiny and soft.
In terms of scent, I find this one smells a bit like a blend of moist soil and dry leaves. Kiehl’s does not use fragrance, so this smell is caused by the clay and ingredients in the product.
To make it easier for you to evaluate, I will summarize the advantages and disadvantages of the product. Specifically:
Advantages Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque:
- The ability to clean and absorb excess oil is very good
- Provides moisture to the skin so the skin is always soft and smooth after each use
- Safe and healthy ingredients
- Effectively supports drying acne
Defect Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque:
- Clay masks are not suitable for dry, combination skin
- Each time you apply it, there will be 3 seconds of feeling quite stinging under the wings of the nose. However, after that, you will not see anything else and will not cause skin irritation!
- The price of the product is quite high
Customer reviews after using the product, you can see more here
What is the price of Kiehl’s clay mask? Where do you buy it?
If you do not have experience in distinguishing real from fake, you should choose reputable addresses to distribute genuine Kiehl’s cosmetics to order. You can order these products on shopee, lazada… offline! These are reputable commercial sites, so you can rest assured. I usually order on shopee, the price of each specific product is as follows:
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque (full size): 895,000 VND – VIEW DETAILS
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque 28ml: 315,000 VND. – SEE DETAILS
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque 14ml: 200,000 VND. – SEE DETAILS
How to use Kiehl’s Clay Mask How is the Rare Earth Deep Cleansing Masque?
Clay masks should not be used continuously. You should only use it twice a week, 3-4 days apart each time! For those of you who have a lot of hidden acne, blackheads can be used 3 times a week.
Before applying the mask, you need to perform the steps to clean your skin with makeup remover and cleanser! During the application process, if the mask begins to dry and uncomfortable, you can spray mineral water on your skin to overcome this situation.
While washing your face with clean water again, remember to gently massage to remove dead skin cells and reduce the force of hands on the face, anti-wrinkle. After washing your face, you dry it, and follow the daily skincare steps!
Things to know when using Kiehl’s clay mask
How long to wear clay mask?
This product has a good effect but not every use is effective. According to experts, a week you should only use 2 times, each time about 5-10 minutes. You should not apply often, apply for too long. The nutrients in the clay mask will evaporate, causing dry skin.
Does Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque face heat when using Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque?
The answer is yes! According to the manufacturer, when you first apply the cream, you will feel a slight heat. However, this phenomenon only appears for the first 1-2 minutes and then disappears.
In addition, depending on the location and skin condition of each person, you will feel different levels of heat. So, people do not need to worry too much about this.
Does Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque push acne massively?
A genuine, standard product will not have this phenomenon! The process of pushing acne is slow and removing acne gradually. For those of you with too weak skin, it will not be suitable for this product line or if you buy poor quality products, you will experience massive acne breakouts.
This is an irritated skin condition. Therefore, when buying, you need to choose reputable distribution addresses to ensure that Kiehl’s cosmetics are genuine!
How to distinguish real Kiehl’s clay mask from fake (fake)
In the market, the situation of counterfeit goods is rampant. The sisters are also very confused about whether the product they buy is genuine and of guaranteed quality. If you accidentally buy fake goods, in addition to losing money, they also leave a lot of annoying problems.
To avoid this, you should note that counterfeit products often have the following characteristics:
- The bottom line under the words “Deep pore cleansing masque” printed on the product jar (142g) is uneven, the line is skewed, sticking to the word “Deep pore” and the line below the word “masque” has a distance from the word “Deep pore”. , warped, not straight.
- The last line on the 142g jar, please notice the comma separating the words “skin” and “leaving”:
- Genuine goods will have the form: …skin, leaving….
- Fake goods: …skin,leaving…
- The box is not sturdy, the scent is quite cagey, the cream is creamy. Meanwhile, the real thing has a strong clay smell, soft substance.
- In particular, the Fake jar code is 18PN21. Those who buy jars with this code should check again!
Distinguishing real and fake Kiehl’s Clay Mask
Above is information related to Kiehl’s clay mask. Hope the article has helped you have an overview of the Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque clay mask as well as how to use it most effectively!