Many mothers confided that they did not expect much, just wanted their children to eat. That’s what worries are, but there are still many mothers who don’t know how to do it delicious food for babies. Most of these dishes are quite easy to make. Just need to spend some time.
Do parents know why children are easily anorexic? Sometimes the dishes we prepare are somewhat similar, so it is easy for children to get bored. So mom should learn how to cook these delicious food for babies in a more diverse manner. This will help stimulate the baby’s taste a lot.
1. Lobster porridge – delicious food for 9 months old baby
Loofah porridge provides enough vitamins
For 9-month-old babies, they should practice giving them solid foods. And should feed the baby before feeding, leave each meal at least 1 hour apart, enough for the baby to digest the food. Loofah porridge will ensure adequate supply of vitamins A, C, E and fiber. These nutrients are essential for your baby’s overall growth and health.
- ¼ can of plain rice
- Half a melon
- 4 meat shrimp
- Children’s cooking oil
- Wash your rice and put it in the pot to cook until soft.
- Shrimp you peel clean and remove the head. Then clean the spine and chop finely.
- Peel the melon and chop it finely.
- Add shrimp and melon and sauté until soft. Then you put the porridge in and stir well with the mixture.
- Finally, you scoop the porridge into a bowl and add cooking oil to make it delicious.
2. Delicious food for babies over 1 and a half years old
2.1. Sauteed Beef with Beef
This dish from ingredients to processing is relatively simple. However, the food still ensures adequate nutrition for the baby. Su Su has a sweet taste, so it is very popular with children. Please try to make this dish for your kids.
- 30 grams of beef
- 1 fresh chayote
- Fresh onions, dried onions, garlic, spices
Simple beef stir-fry
- Thinly sliced beef to taste. Marinate the meat with garlic, crushed dried onions and then add a little fish sauce.
- Fresh onions, washed and cut into short pieces.
- Peeled chayote, washed and cut into fibers.
- Put oil in a pan, saute a little onion and garlic. Add the meat, stir well and then continue to pour into the plate. Continue to add more chayote and stir-fry more water to cook until soft, seasoning to make it easier for your baby to eat. Then my mother poured the stir-fried meat into the stir-fry and reminded me. I can sprinkle a little more pepper to taste if you can eat pepper.
2.2. Grilled chopped fish
Fish cake is a dish for babies from 1 and a half years old and up. Served with rice will be extremely attractive. Or mom can also cook with soup so that the child can change the taste.
- 80 to 100 grams of fish fillets. You can choose basa, salmon or fruit fish.
- 20 grams of raw pork
- Olive oil, fresh onion, dill, fish sauce and pepper,…
- The fish is washed with diluted lemon juice to reduce the fishy smell. Then rinse several times with cold water.
- Grind or mince the fish and then mix the mixture with raw ham.
- Wash the fresh onions and dill. Then cut into small pieces mixed with fish and ham. Add a little pepper and fish sauce to suit your child’s taste. Wash members to taste.
- Put oil in the pan. Heat it up and fry the fish balls until golden brown on both sides. Mother should deep-fry so that the patties are soft enough for the baby to eat. Mom took out the spring rolls and drained the oil. Can be cut into small pieces or diced. That way, you can easily feed your baby with rice. Cut into any form, mother can also depend on the age of the child.
- You can also use fresh or lightly fried fish cakes to cook soup for your baby. This dish is relatively new to the baby’s mouth, so it will make it easier for the baby to eat.
- In addition, you can also make fish cakes with tomato sauce or butter or cheese sauce. This is also a way to innovate the taste with fish cakes that children will not get bored.
3. Delicious food for 2 years old baby
Children from the age of 2 are a period of intellectual development, so they will always learn things around them. Therefore, the nutritional needs of children will also be increased. Therefore, holding rice will help your baby eat well and be sure. Fish contains a lot of vitamin A, iron and omega-3 which are good for brain and physical development. Cauliflower is a green vegetable that provides fiber, so it will help your baby digest easily and limit constipation.
3.1. Rice balls with fish and cauliflower
Rice balls with fish and cauliflower for 2 year olds
- 1-2 small handfuls of white rice
- Boneless fish
- A little bit of broccoli
- Boil cauliflower and cut it into small pieces for your baby to eat.
- Steamed fish and then shredded. Note that you should pick up fish bones carefully to avoid choking.
- Cauliflower and fish mix together and season to taste.
- Finally add the rice and mix well. You hold it into small fists that fit your baby’s hand for easy eating.
3.2. Fried shrimp
Surely for mothers, fried shrimp dishes always attract children. That’s because it’s not only delicious, but also because it’s crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. Along with this dish, you can fry more vegetables to increase the variety of the dish. This will make it easier for your baby to absorb more fiber. Surely the taste of processed vegetables is different from usual, children will eat better.
- 100 grams of fresh shrimp
- 1/3 small eggplant
- 1 chicken egg
- Crispy flour
- Cooking oil, fish sauce, lemon, sugar, tomato sauce,…
- The mother shrimp is peeled, removed the black thread, washed and dried.
- Eggplant washed and sliced. And broccoli is picked up, washed and soaked in salt water. Continue to peel the eggplant and broccoli briefly with boiling water and then drain.
- Eggs are beaten by hand to melt
- Mom mixes deep-fried dough with water until it becomes a paste. Leave some dry powder to roll over the shrimp again.
- Put oil pan on the stove to heat to fry shrimp and vegetables.
Add shrimp and vegetables to deep fry
- When the oil is hot, the mother dips the shrimp in the egg, rolls it through the dry flour, and then dips it into the paste. Then put in frying oil pan. With eggplant and broccoli, mom does the same. When the shrimp, eggplant and broccoli are golden crispy, the mother takes them out to drain the oil. Fry in turn until all are done.
- You can mix fish sauce with lemon and sugar to make a dipping sauce for your baby. Mix ratio is 1 fish sauce: 2 water: 1 sugar: 1 lemon juice. Or you can customize it to suit your baby’s taste. If you don’t use dipping sauce, you can get some ketchup for your child to eat.
3.3. Sausage leaves
- 50 grams of lean meat
- Cooking oil, dried onion, guava leaves, pepper, specialized fish sauce
- The meat is washed, pureed or minced and then mixed with dried onions. You can also add more flavorful fish sauce.
- The leaves are washed and drained. Take the guise leaves and wrap the meat into a long stick.
- There are 2 ways to prepare this dish. Mothers can fry the meat with oil or skewer it on a stick and then grill it. Depending on your baby’s preferences, you can create your own!
4. Delicious food for 3-year-olds
4.1. Red bean egg porridge
Delicious and nutritious eggs and red beans rich in B vitamins are a great combination for 3-year-olds. Not only that, a large amount of red beans can also detoxify high. In the shell will help bowel movements work well and remove waste products clinging to the intestinal wall. The alkaline jelly essence stimulates laxative to eliminate toxins. So if the baby shows signs of anorexia, this will be a delicious dish for the baby to help digestion more smoothly.
Red bean egg porridge highly detoxifies
- 2 tablespoons crushed brown rice
- 1 tablespoon soft red bean paste
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups of water
- Fish sauce and sugar
- Rice you need to wash to remove dirt. Soak in boiling water for 1 hour and wait for the rice to soften slightly and drain.
- Then bring the red beans to puree and blend with ½ cup of water and comb to remove the water.
- Egg yolks are steamed and finely chopped.
- Put rice with 2 cups of water on the stove. Cook until the porridge is soft, then add the bean juice and eggs and stir well. Cook for about 5 minutes, then season to taste and lift.
4.2. Chicken pumpkin porridge
Pumpkin porridge is one of the delicious and nutritious snacks. Pumpkin is a healthy and easily absorbed food. In return, it is also hypoallergenic and is also a number one choice in delicious food for 3-year-old babies.
- 100 grams of lean meat
- 70 grams of plain rice
- 50 grams of pumpkin
- Sugar, spices, cooking oil and bone broth
- Chop the chicken into small pieces and add about 2 tablespoons of filtered water to the mixture.
- Pumpkin is steamed and mashed.
- Cook porridge with plain rice until fully cooked. Then add the chicken and pumpkin and cook. Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Ladle the porridge into a bowl and mix well with nutritious cooking oil. Because of the characteristics of the dish, you should give it to your baby while the porridge is still warm.
Nutritious chicken pumpkin porridge
These delicious food for babies is one of the hot topics in the community of diaper mothers. Elipsport understands the thoughts of customers, so it has been updating more nutritious dishes for all audiences. All of them aim to improve the warrior’s strength and contribute to bringing the Vietnamese to achievements on a solid physical system. So what are you waiting for without immediately accessing the website elisport.vn or contact 1800 6854 for advice on home fitness equipment models to enhance physical fitness.
Food plays a major role in providing nutrients to the body. Eating too much food will cause the body to have an excess of substances leading to obesity. Exercise will help burn excess calories. Products such as sewing machines, massage chairs, exercise bikes, … are home-supportive exercise products
Frequently asked questions
Yes hello sister. For 9-month-old babies, they should practice giving them solid foods. And should feed the baby before feeding, leave each meal at least 1 hour apart, enough for the baby to digest the food.
Yes hello sister. You can choose basa, salmon or fruit fish. It is recommended to prepare 80 to 100 grams of fish fillets to make fish cakes.
Yes hello sister. The meat is washed, pureed or minced and then mixed with dried onions. You can also add more flavorful fish sauce. The leaves are washed and drained. Take the guise leaves and wrap the meat into a long stick. There are 2 ways to prepare this dish. Mothers can fry the meat with oil or skewer it on a stick and then grill it. Depending on the preferences of the baby, the mother can process it.
Yes hello sister. Delicious and nutritious eggs and red beans rich in B vitamins are a great combination for 3-year-olds. Not only that, a large amount of red beans can also detoxify high. In the shell will help bowel movements work well and remove waste products clinging to the intestinal wall. The alkaline jelly essence stimulates laxative to eliminate toxins.
Yes hello sister. Pumpkin porridge is one of the delicious and nutritious snacks. Pumpkin is a healthy and easily absorbed food. In return, it does not cause allergies but is very difficult to digest. Therefore, children under 3 years old should not eat this dish.
Catalogue: Giảm cân